At Small Business Fundz, we are dedicated to structuring a financing package that benefits your company today and in the future. Small Business Fundz can tailor fit a financing solution involving Purchase Order Financing and many of our other products.
- First, you obtain a Purchase Order from a quality company that has agreed to accept your product or service.
- Once the Purchase Order is received, you send the Purchase Order and supporting documentation (i.e. signed and dated Purchased Order) to Small Business Fundz.
- Small Business Fundz will then perform due diligence on your customer to ensure they are credit worthy and have a history of paying once a product is received. Small Business Fundz will also contact your customer to ensure the Purchase Order is valid and will be accepted once it arrives.
- Once the Purchase Order is verified Small Business Fundz will advance money to the third party manufacturer to cover the cost of goods and labor it takes to make the products for the Purchase Order. This can be one manufacturer or a combination of manufacturers and a company that assembles the final product.
- Once the product is completed Small Business Fundz will handle the shipping, customs clearance (if necessary) and final arrival of the product at a third party storage facility or your customer’s dock. Once the product arrives at your client’s dock, an invoice is sent to your customer and Small Business Fundz.
- Small Business Fundz will then employ its Accounts Receivable Financing arm and advance more on the invoice to bring the total advanced to between 70 and 90 percent of the original Purchase Order amount.
- Your client pays Small Business Fundz the full amount of the invoice, then Small Business Fundz retains a small fee and remits the balance back to your company.
Contact us today at (866)546-6002 ext. 802 to see how working with Small Business Fundz can benefit your business today and in the future!