At Small Business Fundz, we are dedicated to structuring a financing package that benefits your company today and in the future. Small Business Fundz can tailor fit a financing solution involving Purchase Order Financing and many of our other products.
When you are considering if purchase order financing is the right solution for obtaining working capital for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you in startup mode? If so, do you have perfected prototype of your product?
- Do you have a purchase order from a quality company?
- Do you have a 3rd party manufacturing facility set up?
- Have you been turned down by a bank for financing?
- Do you have orders that you could fulfill if you could afford to have the products made and shipped?
- Do you have weak company financials?
- Do you have personal credit issues?
- Do you have the potential to rapidly grow your business if you had capital for your product?
- Does your business rely heavily on inventory, requiring large capital expenditures to fulfill orders?
- Do you want to retain equity in your company and not give it up to a potential capital partner?
- Do you want a third party to manage and oversee the manufacturing, shipping and final delivery of your product?
- Do you want to concentrate on selling your product and not managing the supply chain process?
- Do you want a third party to collect payment after your product has arrived at your customer?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is Yes, then you are a candidate for purchase order financing. Call us today at (866)546-6002 ext. 802 to see how working with Small Business Fundz can benefit your business today and in the future.