At Small Business Fundz, we are dedicated to structuring a financing package that benefits your company today and in the future. Small Business Fundz can tailor fit a financing solution involving Equipment Leasing and many of our other products.
In thinking about whether leasing is the right solution for obtaining equipment for your business, ask yourself the following questions:
• Will depleting your available cash put your business in a defensive position?
• Does technology increase rapidly in your industry, rendering equipment obsolete in three to five years?
• Do you want to gain a variety of tax benefits?
• Would you like to get a more expensive piece of equipment, but are concerned about spending additional cash to do so?
• Do you want to preserve your cash flow?
• Do you want to have flexibility in how long you will make payments on a new piece of equipment?
• Do you want to avoid a large outlay of capital from your business to buy a piece of equipment?
• Are you planning on applying for any financing where your balance sheet will be scrutinized?
• Is your business seasonal where you need a custom payment structure to properly manage your cash flow?
• Have you been turned down for a line of credit or has your bank reduced your current credit line?
• Do you have other assets that can be used for collateral that will reduce the cost of financing?
• Do you want to maintain your credit?
• Would you like greater financing flexibility?
If the answer to one or more of the above questions is Yes, then you are a candidate for equipment leasing. Contact us today to see how working with Small Business Fundz can benefit your business today and in the future.